Monday, March 28, 2011

hey hey...^^
HOWs life guys....?


I am back to my current life ..
Study study and study...gossip gossip and gossip with friends...
Hey BRO and Sis...
I have no regret that you appears in my life...
you all are like shower, showering me with the full of love and care...

The reason why i writes this blog is to thanks to you all who that giving me support...
most important is my dad and mom...=)
I cant survive without the support that you gave...
thanks chua always teaching me add maths,lols..sometimes abit over pro...
thanks bryan...
thanks chee yan always borrowing me the newspaper...LOLS
thanks 5S1 all od my MY CLASSMATE and all my DEAR BRO & SIS   ^^

sometimes journey of life is just as the flow of river, changing direction at all the time to overcome the obstacles...
the flow of current in the circuit was just same as us ,trying only to pass through the wire that without resistant...changed needed...to become better person in life...
We changed because of we want to be success in life...

TASK
TUESDAY
study study and also study,
Tution
While sleep thinking all the skills for hockey competition..

Wednesday
Going to somewhere that i do not know to plays hockey match with bros..
A bit scare+ excited because this is my first time to play hockey...wahahahaha
I almost tried all sports ....
feels proud to myself ,a big applause to myself^^
WHAT I LIKES IS TO EXPERIENCE DIFFERENT IN LIFE...
belum try belum tau sekali try .....awak tau lar
hahaha..Xp

Thursday
Tired after hockey
perhaps to play another few games after winning first group meeting///,
study study study,
SLEEP...ZzzZZzz

Mau gau gau liao lor later daddy scold scold ...
Good night..sweet dreams...Muacks Xp
LOves you all...=)

SMKTC HOcKey's TEAM life